Sample Extemp Topics
January 16, 2006
1. Intel Mac's: Can they help Apple take a bit out of the Windows PC market?
2. Michelle Bachelet: A movement towards moderation or just another socialist?
3. Bob Ney: Will the corruption scandal force him out of office?
4. The blundered airstrike against Ayman al-Zawahr: Bad intelligence or just a bad strategy?
5. Schwarzenegger's infrastructure proposal: Will building the state's roads and schools build up his polling numbers?
6. Are efforts by the EU to impose sanctions on Iran in vain?
7. Will the use of eminent domain and usufruct force most property owners in New Orleans to dispense with their properties?