Sample Extemp Topics
March 15, 2004
1. Do the Madrid terrorist attacks indicate that terrorism is on the rise?
2. Did the Madrid terrorist cause the Popular Party to lose the Spanish elections?
3. Is John Kerry's claim of support from foreign leaders a campaign trick?
4. Should Mexico City implement the suggestions from the Rudy Giuliani's crime report?
5. Is George W. Bush politicizing federal science policy?
6. Will Ariel Sharon's rejection of peace talks to the Palestinians cause more terror attacks?
7. Was the impeachment of South Korean President Roh Moo Hyun an action of partisan strife?
8. Is the USAD's proposal to increase testing for BSE twelve fold going to restore confidence in US Beef?
9. Should reports of Susan Lindauer spying for Iraq shatter the stereotypes of foreign threats to the USA?
10. Is Rod Paige's decision to give certain schools an additional year to meet requirements for qualified teachers a move to appease teachers unions?
11. Is the Bush's administration's use of federal dollars to publicize his Medicare drug benefit illegal?
12. Are Microsoft's demands of Lindows reasonable?
13. Is Iran's new willingness to inspections of its nuclear facilities genuine?
14. Has the war on Iraq increased global terrorism?
15. Is George W. Bush's re-election campaign in trouble?